After blogging for 10 months, I have finally been given an award. Not just one, but two awards! I am truly honoured. I usually don’t win awards, so this is an amazing accomplishment. It’s definitely up there with the Oscar standard. Both of these awards was given to me by the lovely Momfog, Kymlee and Sayali611.
I now have several rules to somewhat follow:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 random thing about yourself.
- Pass the awards on to
- I love coffee! The taste and smell are quite addicting. It’s even better than tea. *gasp* Britain is shaking their heads at me, as I speak. Oh the shame! I do drink tea though.
- I am a daydreamer. I daydream an awful amount each day. I just sit there and stare out to space. My apologies if I start staring at you for no apparent reason.
- I secretly love living in the countryside more than living in the city. Even though I have lived in London for 4 years.
- I used to be an online computer game addict. I still play now and then, but just not as much.
- In the mornings, I apparently look like the dead girl from “The Ring”. In fact, I am sure I have scared my mum on several occasions.
- I am left-handed. However, I hold my knife and fork the proper “right-handed” way and play the guitar right-handed. Yet I still find it hard to trim my nails with my right hand.
- I prefer reading thicker books with smaller sized text and writing in notepads that have narrower lines.
15 bloggers is a lot to pass on to. So instead, I shall pass these 2 awards on to just one person who I recently became a fan of. Do not be sad, that I have left you out. You know that I still love you!
An inspiring photo blog, who lives her life to the fullest.